Thursday, May 21, 2009

We're Moving!

No, not the farm. When we moved here, almost three years ago, I told my hubby that he will bury me here. I LOVE this place. The land, the sky, the trees, the wind, the people. And besides, I hate moving! No, we have not moved the farm. I decided to move The Blog.

I have switched to www.wordpress.com They have some nice features and seem very user friendly.

In my attempt to have a website, I have been foiled by what I felt was a cumbersome user system for a novice such as myself. Also, having pictures and files in more than one place is a duplication of effort. With wordpress, I can consolidate both together. It will take some time before I get all the files and pictures moved, so please bear with me. I will keep this blogspot site for awhile so readers can find us at our new home. But, I have started posting on the other site so please run over there and check us out! The address is www.roundaboutacres.wordpress.com

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who are following my blog!! I have learned that there are people out there who actually enjoy my posts and read this blog on a regular basis. Well, who would have imagined that? Not The Shepherdess!

Helena says - "Follow me to where the grass is greener. Check out the new blog site at www.roundaboutacres.wordpress.com "

No comments: